£25,000 – £35,000
Marketing and AdvertisingPublic Relations and CommunicationsInformation Technology and Services
As Marketing Manager, you are fundamental to the success of our business. With a focus on marketing our services, publicising events and championing our partnerships, you will be responsible for growing our reputation as a specialist provider of solutions to the world of data. Your activities will drive brand awareness and engagement, ultimately helping us hit our numbers for the year.
Eden Smith is a supplier of specialist solutions in the world of data. We have a unique business model comprising 3 distinct but complimentary divisions – consulting on data technologies, strategy and workforce planning, forging a link between education and employers, and providing staffing solutions.
Like all start-ups our business is subject to change as we grow – you should both aspire to grow with us and be interested in supporting more junior staff in their development. As you master the list of tasks below you will be given the opportunity to expand your role, remit and responsibilities.
- Devising a marketing strategy with the CEO focussed on supporting sales and driving brand recognition.
- Compiling a 2019 marketing plan specific to our products, channels and target audiences.
- Composing content calendar delivered in collaboration with the Marketing Exec.
- Writing a marketing playbook, including voice of the brand and content guidelines.
- Raising the profile and registrations for all events including BigDataLDN, DataTalks, meetups and others.
- Devising and executing go-to-market strategies for key product and service partnerships.
- Working with teams to create integrated marketing content plans for multiple sectors.
- Redesigning, building and launching a newly branded website.
- Optimising promotional and merchandising opportunities.
- Supporting events partner and associated PR, design & content team.
- Introducing and tracking performance metrics, looking to continually optimise.
Skills and Requirements:
- Equivalent experience in a B2B / IT marketing role – BA/BS degree in Marketing / Communications optional
- Experience with PowerPoint, Google Slides, Excel, and Google Sheets
- Experience with Photoshop and/or Pixlr
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with WordPress for managing, designing and improving the website
- Experience in HTML is a plus
- Experience with major social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Self-starter who can multitask, solve problems, and take ownership of projects
- Ability for forge strong working relationships with a variety of colleagues
- Ability to adapt to and operate effectively in a fast-paced and evolving team environment
You will also be an innovator, a creative person at heart, a stickler for detail and an expert communicator across all forums.
If you are interested, please send a CV as soon as possible by clicking the apply button.
Alternatively send us something else – something that will demonstrate your creative flair, writing capability or interest in cutting edge technology and the world of data. Impress us – stand out.